Wednesday, September 30, 2009



Angels in Training is done. Now I just have to wash and finish it into a wall hanging. I was hoping to be able to stitch 4 more angels onto a second piece, but may not have the time.
Working has put a limit on my sewing and stitching and scrapbooking time. I need to finish the ornament for the Xmas exchange too.

Trista, Chevelle, and I went to see The Lion King. What a great show! I had picked some fantastic seats, so Chevelle had animals passing down the aisle right next to her. She was thrilled and named that the best part of the show. At times there was so much going n in the theater that it was hard to take it all in. I'm sure it will be something Chevelle will remember all her life.

I had my flu shot and now I need to get my next genetic blood test on its way. It's called a PCR-ABL and it checks for the existence of the leukemic cells. I have been at .01 twice now and am aiming for PCRU, which means they are undetectable.
Since I have been taking the Gleevec, my hair got thinner. When it started to come back a bit, it got really curly. I have darkened it for the Fall season and went for an expensive haircut. It now has some layers to help the curls not be frizzes. Next I need new glasses and then some weight loss. Soon I will be a whole new woman!

1 comment:

  1. When my hair grew back after chemo, I was hoping to be a red head, but no such luck. I like "Angels in Training". Very nice. Art

    ReplyDelete