Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Trip

I'm slow sometimes to get updates on my blog, but this time I have a great excuse! Larry, Tanya, and I just spent ten days in California. My Valley Angels in Training went to San Francisco for the Nike Women's Marathon.
We stayed all together in a vacation rental house with 8 women in the 4 bedroom unit and the 3 of us downstairs in the "In-Law" suite. It was fun being all together like that.
We all went to see "Wicked" Friday night, Alacatraz on Saturday, and the Team did the Marathon on Sunday. Tanya's first 1/2 marathon! I'm so proud of her! Here she is at mile 12, still smiling.

After the Team left on Monday, the 3 of us spent the rest of the week exploring wine country and the coast North of SF. Then on Saturday, I met with a bunch of the 123 stitchers at Needle in a Haystack. It was a wonderful trip, but I am glad to be home where there are not so many people and vehicles! And we saw a couple of moose just after leaving the airport in Anchorage.

No comments:

Post a Comment