Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I just had dinner with my Team, the Valley Renegades, a great bunch of people training for marathons! It was another cold, windy run or walk for them. I couldn't even do a short walk because I tripped coming in off the deck yesterday and twisted my ankle, so I sat in the truck and stitched until they got back. It was nice to see almost everyone together again. Edie couldn't be with us just yet.
Margaret said she bought a little cross-stitch kit in Boston and wants me to help her get it started. While I am always hoping to find a stitching buddy close by, I can't imagine that she will get as hooked on it as I am. She is such a busy lady.
On the way home, I saw an owl sitting on a fence post. He was huge and turned that big head as we drove by. Now I need to find out what type of owl he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment