Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello, It's Me ... Lu

I suddenly decided to start blogging. One of the reasons is to keep track of my stitching projects. They seem to be everywhere in various states of progress. Perhaps if I post them now and then, I will stop starting new ones and finish something!
Another reason is the difference between my life in Alaska and the lives I read about everywhere else. When I read posts on my favorite message board (123Stitch), I can't relate to some of the issues. Oh, the cross-stitch things I totally relate to, but things like neighborhoods, lawns, and such are just not part of my life!
One more reason is to share my journey through leukemia (CML). I probably should have started writing about it in Feb. 2007 when I was diagnosed, but it was so much more devastating then than it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment