Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stitchers meet

I got to have breakfast with Linda from South Carolina today! I have finished the Tin Pin and wore it so she would recognize me. It's from Twisted Threads, on 32 count linen with one thread over one thread and came with the backing piece. (Pictured with my stork scissor to show size) But we pulled up to the Valley Hotel at the same time and walked in together. Linda and I chatted for about 3 hours about many things. It is great fun to meet other stitchers!
The weather has taken a dramatic turn. It has rained a bit lately with more expected and today is very windy. When it is this windy at our house, it is much more so in Wasilla and even worse in Palmer. The sun was out when we finished breakfast, but went into hiding before I got home. I did make one stop at a thrift store and found some small cross stitch kits to stuff into my on-the-go bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment